terça-feira, dezembro 13, 2005

The Dream Between My Legs

Easy now... Don´t go brewing perversions in your head. I am merely referring to a dream of mine - one which did not exactly begin in childhood, but came about within the past five years or so - which, hopefully, will soon be coming true.
Despite the warnings and the scenarios of carnage firmly implanted in my head by those against the realization of this dream, I WILL purchase a motorbike in the very near future.

The bike? A Yamaha Drag Star XVS 650. A dream between my legs! If you want to see it, check it out at the site: www.yamaha-motor.com.br

I just read a (future) fellow Drag Star owner´s blog about his 1700 km trip from São Paulo to Cuiabá and was hypnotized. The motor´s powerful purring under the seat, the soft laid-back ride, the wind on your chest (I won´t say "face" because a helmet will be glued to me at all times) and, according to the blog, all eyes and ears on you... Not to mention the fact that there seems to be a sort of admiration, a kind of respect, on the part of those bound to four wheels and windshields.

And as I write this, I get more and more excited! Feels like I've been infected by some rather persuasive parasite - nobody can take my mind off of this dream! But just before I start playing my own role in "Easy Rider", something fundamental has to be said:

I hope that I may always have the conscience that I am indeed in a quite perilous position, in a huge and unforgiving city, surrounded by larger, more numerous and usually angry vehicles. And I pray that there is always someone, or something, to watch over me as I two-wheel my way into bliss.

Um comentário:

Renata Rollin disse...

Congratulations for your dream coming true. Be carefull! Kisses