quinta-feira, outubro 13, 2005

10th Planet

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to my head. Indeed, this heavy, round, bald and (if I may say so myself) rather goodlooking summit of my anatomy is what I consider my personal little planet. Nine planets in the solar system and at last, my head. Hence, the name of my blog. This is where I go - and where I now invite you to join me - when I need a break from humanity. In other words, this is where the barren fields of monday-through-sunday give way to the fertile jungle of daydreaming and limitless brainstorming. I promise you, some days will seem to be filled with brilliant insight. I warn you, other days will seem to be completely and utterly deprived of any and all brain activity. Hopefully, the latter won´t outnumber the former by too much.

Oh, let me add just one more thing! Uh... How good is your portuguese?? Well, it better be sharp my friend! Because if it is not sharp, and if by a one-in-a-gazillion chance you become an avid reader of this blog, you should invest in language lessons. I will most likely interchange between english and portuguese so as to satisfy readers (hmmm, what readers?!) in Brazil as well as in the States.

So, enough babbling. Let´s get to it.
Cheers

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

ONLY ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOUR ``TEXT`` OVERTHERE...... WOWWWWWWWW
KISS B.B.T.I.K.